Tuesday, June 4, 2013

curse the infamous california weather!

I took advantage of these last days before the blazing hot SoCal sun sets in to rock a sweater while not drowning in my own sweat. As happy as I am that summer is coming, it also means incredibly hot weather, which means no layering! Gone will be the days where I could wear a sweater over a dress, tights and a bulky army jacket and still be appropriately clothed. How am I supposed to be super stylish if all I can wear outside without melting are booty shorts and tank tops? However, despite the struggles that ever-perfect Cali weather may pose, I refuse to don the ubiquitous Brandy Melville graphic tees that seem to be the staple of every teen girl around LA. I vow to maintain a certain standard of originality when dressing myself this summer, even whilst combatting the scorching heat.
This isn't actually my outfit, although I wish it was, so i can't say where I got it from. All I know is that the sweater and skirt are from a boutique in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment