Friday, June 14, 2013

viva la childhood

I have no idea what I'm doing with my life, which is pretty scary considering that everybody around me expects me to have everything planned out. I can't even kill a spider and people expect me to know what I'm going to do for the rest of my existence?! To me, I'm still that same little girl who was in awe of all the cool high school kids, but now that I am one it doesn't make any sense. Weren't the teenagers taller when I was in elementary school? Weren't they better-looking? I surely can't be one of them! I feel like I've been violently shoved into pre-adulthood, without any real knowledge of what I'm supposed to do apart from what I've learned from anxiously asking Google "how do I get into college". I would much rather be back in the 4th grade when my biggest worry was if Troy and Gabriella would get back together or not. With this outfit I'm throwing it way back to those days. I've discovered that I actually quite enjoy dressing like a toddler.


I'm wearing overalls from Zara, American Apparel socks, Forever 21 cardigan, and a thrifted top






These are my new Juju babe jelly sandals that I ordered from ASOS
 By the way, my jelly sandals came in the mail today and I might have had a minor heart attack, no big deal.








No comments:

Post a Comment