Sunday, June 9, 2013

I wish I was a punk rocker

In the fourth grade, I refused to wear anything that wasn't black; partly because I wanted to be a boy and I thought that was the appropriate way to achieve it, but mostly because I thought it made me look older and cooler. I haven't changed much since. I am still a small white girl, and I still wear black to try to look dangerous, even though I am probably the least threatening thing in the world besides Winnie the Pooh. The closest thing I will ever get to being badass is putting on some circle sunglasses and dirty sneakers and glaring into a camera lens, so I take what I can get. How else am I supposed to express my teen-angstiness to the world??!?! ugh adults ugh rules ugh soCIETY!??!?!











Urban Outfitters tank and sunglasses, Amercian Apparel lace shorts and black socks, white Converse All Stars, Brandy Melville necklace, and a makeshift choker I made from an old shoelace



No comments:

Post a Comment